Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Flight Details

I am sitting on hold with Northwest Airlines. I just get a little nervous when the guy on the other end of the phone says "I didn't want to cancel all of them. Why is it doing that?" Then he puts me on hold.
I called to make sure that we had seats together. I didn't want any of the kids to have to sit by themselves. More for the sanity of other people on the plane, than anything. Oh.... how I wouldn't just love to have them not assign us seats and then have Andrew sit by himself. I'm sure the person with that coveted aisle seat would switch with me after having Andrew chat with him for a few minutes. When I say that he will talk to anyone, believe me. We talk to most of the people at the grocery store...we ask people why they are on crutches...we ask people where their kids are...we ask people why their children are crying...we ask people how old they are...you name it-Andrew has probably asked someone it.
Right now I'm just hoping this guy didn't cancel our reservation!

Oh-he's back.
Maybe our reputation follows us...that was too easy. We are together for all of our flights! Maybe I should call back and see if they can do anything about that fee for the first bag?

No comments: