Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Andrew's Preschool Graduation

Andrew getting his diploma from his teacher, Mrs. Bridgett. I almost thought we wouldn't make it. We went to the wrong place at first...completely my fault. I had a ton of the papers that had the location on them, but for some reason I was thinking it was at a different location.


Andrew keeping some of the kids in his class amused while four other classes got their diplomas. I think he was trying to show them that he could snap his fingers.


They had had enough!



Andrew all smiles after the ceremony was over.




Trying to get a serious pose after a long ceremony was near impossible! Steve had snuck out of work for the graduation, so we went to lunch to celebrate and then to Walmart to get a movie from Redbox and some candy!

No comments: