Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three more days!

Yay! Only three more days of school! I really am excited this year for the kids to be out of school. Although they've all had good years at school and their teachers have been great, I am ready to start our summer schedule....swim team in the morning and then the rest of the day to do whatever we want. Being on our "modified" (don't call it year-round) schedule makes our summer break shorter than in Ohio, so we try to fit in as much fun stuff as we can.
I think the kids are definitely ready to hang out with their friends, swim, go see some movies, and just relax. I know I am! Andrew does keep asking when he's starting school. He is excited to start at Riggs, but I think he'll get used to hanging out at the pool everyday!

This is where you'll be able to find us after Wednesday....




No comments: