Friday, June 6, 2008

Blankie


Just how important is Andrew's blankie? We went to see "Kung Fu Panda" today-very cute movie. Jack Black is so funny, even if you can only hear him. About half-way through the movie, Andrew whispers to me "Did we bring my blankie?" Of course I answer no. So he says "I'm ready to go home. Can we leave?" I could not believe it. We stayed and he did fine, but I could not believe that he wanted to leave because we didn't have his blankie.


To his defense, it was a long day for Andrew. I'm sure there will be many more like this though-he is outnumbered forever. We left the house around 10:30 or 11:00 for a 2:30 movie. The girls wanted to do some shopping and we have birthday parties this weekend that we needed gifts for. So, he had to suffer through shoe shopping, lunch and then more shopping before the movie. Poor boy...no wonder he asks for a brother!


No comments: